Sunday, August 5, 2007

Beginnings. or should I say, endeavors

I know that traditionally, I am supposed to take this opportunity to introduce myself and the intention of my blog here in this first post. Well, traditionally speaking, I am an nontraditional individual. As someone I used to know used to say "it's a crazy, crazy world" so who knows what could happen.

I have that paradoxical kind of personality where doing something by the books is a break in character for me so no matter what happens, I guess I always come out doing whatever the hell I want anyway ultimately. Not a bad break, if I do say so myself (which is a ridiculous phrase).

I will make one promise however, I will attempt to stop writing in such awkward vagaries and will do my utmost best to be clear, concise and descriptive within the virtual pages of my online musings (aka this blog).

Currently I have created this blog with the wide-eyed vision of keeping a record of my saga as a bride-to-be. That's right, I have recently become betrothed to a wonderful, green-eyed, long-haired, handsome and lucky man named Ryan. This means that I am now, from what I have read in many magazines and seen through the great people of TLC, a bridezilla in the making, a princess upon a pea, an insane and maniacal woman encased in lace who runs about screaming "I need more flowers" while taking a pair of scissors to my own hair and slicing it all off moments before walking down the aisle. And so on. (ok i saw that last piece on youtube...really, i did...search for crazy bride or something of that nature).

So that, for now, dear reader (which I shall leave in the singular form for this moment because I am certain of only one subscriber) will have to suffice by way of introduction and intention because I am all out of time and am being beckoned by my fiance himself to go eat reheated pizza for dinner and join him while we discuss an RPG and get ready to watch a dvd from redbox.

I look forward to more and I hope that you do as well.

love and first updates,

Rhian

No comments: